ASSESSMENT OF THE FUNCTIONING OF THE MEDICAL MODEL OF REHABILITATION OF DISABLED IN THE DISTRICTS OF REPUBLICAN SUBORDINATION
MAGZUMOVA F.P., KHAKNAZAROV S.SH.,
ABDURAKHIMOV A.A., MAKHMUDOVA R.I., DEVLOKHOV S.S.
SI “Scientific and Research Institute of Medical and Social Expertise and Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons”
State Service for Medical and Social Expertise of Dushanbe city
Study Purpose. Assessment of the functioning of the medical model of rehabilitation of disabled in the Districts of Republican Subordination.
Material and Methods. The medical model of rehabilitation of disabled in the cities of Tursunzade, Rogun, Faizabad and Shakhrinav districts was studied. A survey of 140 disabled on 55 questions of a specially designed questionnaire, interviews with respondents were conducted.
Results. Persons with disabilities in medical and preventive establishments at the place of residence are not fully covered by dispensary supervision, not at the proper level medical and recreational activities are held. The level of appeal to medical and preventive establishments is low due to insufficient material and technical base and lack of specialists-rehabilitators.
Conclusion. Heads of medical and preventive establishments in order to implement the National rehabilitation program of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2020 need to improve the skills of specialists, provide trainings such as “round tables” or semi- nars on competence, kindness and interpersonal relations with disabled, to create conditions for rehabilitation and recreational activities for persons with disabilities.
Key words: disability, children, medical and social expertise, medical and preventive establishments, primary health care
- Gaibov G., Kholov A. K., Odinaeva N. V., Ashuro- va N. S. Invalidnost i aspekty perekhoda ot meditsinskoy k sotsialnoy modeli reabilitatsii lits s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami v Tadzhikistane [Disability and aspects of transition from medical to social model of rehabilitation of persons with disabilities in Tajikistan]. Vestnik Akademii meditsinskikh nauk Tadzhikistana – Bulletin of the Academy of medical sciences of Tajikistan, 2014; 4: 49–54,
- Goibov G., Karagodina E. G., Lukyanov N. B., Sufishoev G. S. Osnovnye polozheniya mediko-sotsialnoy reabilitatsii invalidov: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie [Basic provisions of medical and social rehabilitation of disabled persons: educational and methodical manual]. Dushanbe, 2013; 27-47.
- Goibov G., Shekhov A. Dzh., Azizov Z. A., Kha- knazarov I. A. Mediko-sotsialnye aspekty invalidnosti i reabilitatsii lits s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami v Tadzhikistane [Medical and social aspects of disability and rehabilitation of persons with disabilities in Tajikistan]. Zdravookhranenie Tadzhikistana – Health care of Tajikistan, 2015; 1: 102-110.
- Odinaeva V., Magzumova F. P., Tabarov I. T., Khaknazarov S. Sh. Otsenka dinamiki reabilitatsionnykh meropriyatiy v GU «NII mediko-sotsialnoy ekspertizy i reabilitatsii invalidov» [Assessment of the dynamics of rehabilitation measures in the State Establishment “Scien- tific and Research Institute of Medical and Social Expertise and Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons”]. Zdravookhranenie Tadzhikistana – Health care of Tajikistan, 2017; 3: 16-20.
- Yunusova I., Sufishoev G. S., Khodzhaeva A. Sh., Pulatov K. D. Mediko-sotsialnaya kharakteristika modeley invalidnosti v aspekte okazaniya naseleniyu sotsialnykh uslug v Tadzhikistane [Medical and social characteristics of disability models in the aspect of social services provision to the population in Tajikistan]. Vestnik Vserossiyskogo obsh- chestva spetsialistov po mediko-sotsialnoy ekspertize, reabilitatsii i reabilitatsionnoy industrii – Bulletin of the all-Russian society of medical and social expertise, rehabilitation and rehabilitation industry, 2013; 3: 62-67.
Information about authors:
Magzumova Firuza Pulodovna – Deputy Director of the Treatment Unit of the Scientifi and Research In- stitute of Medical and Social Expertise and Rehabil- itation of Disabled Persons of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan, Candidate of Medical Sciences; tel: (+992) 919244791; (+992) 372501659; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Khaknazarov Safo Shakhobovich – Physician neu- rologist-physiotherapist, Applicant at the Scientifi and Research Institute of Medical and Social Exper- tise and Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Re- public of Tajikistan, tel.: (+992)901605022
Abdurakhimov Aziz Abdulkhaevich – Head of the State Service for Medical and Social Expertise of Du- shanbe city; tel.: (+992) 935719606
Makhmudova Rukhsora Ilesovna – Physician of functional diagnostics, Senior Research Offi of the Department of prevention of disabilities of the State Establishment “Scientifi and Research Institute of Medical and Social Expertise and Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons”, Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan
Devlokhov S.S. – Head of the 1st Neurosurgical Di- vision of the State Establishment “National Medical Center of the Republic of Tajikistan”; tel.: (+992) 985 03 03 36