CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS OF CHILDREN`S SKIN DISEASES OF DANGARA IN KHATLON REGION
NABIEV Z.N., ABDULLAEVF N.SH, KUZIBAEVA N.K.
SI “Scientific Clinical Center of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery” MHSP of RT
Department of clinical disciplines of Khatlon State Medical University
Study Purpose. To study the clinical features of children`s skin diseases in Dangara of Khatlon Region.
Material and Methods. A comparative analysis of 100 sick children with skin diseases aged from 0 up to 10 years was conducted in Dangara city and in Sargazon town of Khatlon Region.
Results. Clinical manifestations of skin diseases in children were characterized by a variety of clinical symptoms, varying in frequency and intensity of certain symptoms, stage of the disease, the degree and severity of the process. One of the most common skin diseases in children were pyoderma, observed in 67% of patients aged from 4 up to 10 years.
Conclusion. During the comparing patients with skin diseases living in Dangara and Sagazone town it was found that more susceptible to skin diseases were children living on the territory of Sargazon town.
Key words: clinic, skin diseases, children
1. Zajnulina O.N., Hismatullina Z.R. Nekotorye aspekty sensibilizacii u detej s atopicheskim dermatitom [Some aspects of sensitization in children with atopic dermatitis], Dermatologija v Rossii (Dermatology in Russia). 2017; 1: 101-102.
2. Malanicheva T.G., Denisova S.N., Vahrameeva S.N. Atopicheskij dermatit u detej – sovremennye osobennosti techenija i diagnostika [Atopic dermatitis in children-modern features of the course and diagnosis], Rossijskij vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii (Russian journal of Perinatology and Pediatrics). 2012; 2: 109-117.
3. Perevoshhikova N.K., Gladkov S.F., Chernyh N.S. Vozmozhnosti profilaktiki allergicheskih zabolevanij s uchetom regional’nyh osobennostej [Possibilities of prevention of allergic diseases taking into account regional features], Mat’ i ditja v Kuzbase ( Mother and child in Kuzbass). 2017; 2 (69): 38-46.
4. Statisticheskie dannye GCZ DangaryHatlonskoj oblasti RT [Statistics data of the HC of Danghara city of Khatlon Region of the RT]. 2017.
5. BeikertF.C. et al. Willingnes to pay and quality of life in patients with atopic. Arch. Dermatol Res. 2014; 306: 279-286.
6. MarekKot et al. Contact Hypersensitivity to Haptens of the European Standard Series and Corticosteroid series in the Population of Adolescents and Adults With Atohic Dermatitis. Dermatitis. 2014; 25(2): 104-108.
7. Novak N., Simon D. Atopic dermatitis: from new pathophysiologic insights to individualized therapy. Allergy. 2011; 66(7): 830-839.
8. Slavyanskaya T.A., Petrova N.P., Derkach V.V. Prevalence, triggers and clinical features of atopic dermatitis in children //International journal on immunorehabilitation. 2018; 20(1): 34-35.
Information about authors:
Nabiev Zoir Narzullaevich – Director of the Republican Scientific and Clinical Center of Pediatrics and Children’s Surgery, Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor
Abdullaeva Nodira Shomuratovna – Leading Scientific Associate of the State Institution “Republican Scientific Clinical Centre of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of Population RepublicofTajikistan”,Candidate of Medical Science, Docent, Tel.:(+992) 918625909; e-mail: email@example.com
Kuzibaeva Naimakhon Konboboevna – Head of the Department of Clinical Disciplines of the Khatlon State Medical University, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor; tel.: (+992) 985-09-02-82