RELATIVE EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF LAPAROSCOPIC AND LAPAROTOMIC VENTROFIXATION WITH STRENGTHENING OF THE PELVIC BOTTOM WITH OWN TISSUES
MUKHIDDINOV N.D., RUSTAMOVA M.S., RAKHIMOVA B.S.
Department of Surgical Diseases and Endosurgery of the State Educational Establishment “Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of the Republic of Tajikistan”
State Establishment “Tajik Scientific-Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology” of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of population of the Republic of Tajikistan
Aim. To evaluate the effectiveness of ventrofixation with laparoscopic and laparotomy accesses followed by strengthening of the pelvic bottom with its own tissues.
Material and Methods. 68 women with prolapse of the pelvic organs of reproductive age (38 people – group 1) and older age groups (30 people – group 2) were examined. Methods – gynecological examination, quantitative assessment of pelvic organ prolapse POP-Q, ultrasound, colposcopy, hysteroscopy, laboratory tests, statistical methods.
Results. A shorter duration of the operation, a decrease in blood loss, a decrease in the duration and intensity of pain in the postoperative period, an economy of painkillers and antianemic drugs, antibiotics with laparoscopic access compared with laparotomy were established.
Conclusion. Ventrofixation with laparoscopic access is acceptable for women of different age groups and has a number of advantages compared to laparotomic access.
Key words: laparotomy, laparoscopy, ventrofixation, effectiveness
1. Bolieva G.U., Safarova S.M. Features of pre-, intra-, and postoperative period in patients after organ-preserving surgery for myoma of the utery. Vestnik poslediplomnogo obrazovaniya v sfere zdravookhraneniya. [Herald of Postgraduated Education in Health Sphere]. 2018; № 2: С. 13-18.
2. Gasparov A. S., Babicheva I. A., Dubinskaya E. D., Khirurgicheskoe lechenie prolapsa tazovykh organov [Surgical treatment for pelvic organs prolapse]. Kazanskiy Meditsinskiy Zhurnal. [Kazan Medical Journal]. 2014; 95 (3): 341-347.
3. Musin I. I., Zaynullina R. M., Popova E. M., Sovremennye printsipy lecheniya zhenshchin s prolapsom tazovykh organov i patologiey sheyki matki [Modern principles of treatment of women with pelvic prolapse and cervix uteri pathology]. Prakticheskaya meditsina. [Practical Medicine]. 2016; 1(93): 76-79.
4. Totchiev G. F., Toktar L. R., Muratchaeva D. M., Semyatov S. M. Komplaentnost i ee znachenie v lechenie prolapsa tazovykh organov [Compliance and its importance in pelvic organ prolapsed]. Vestnik RUDN. Seriya Meditsina. [RUDN Journal of Medicine]. 2013; 5: 191- 200.
5. Shkapura D. D., Shpilenya E. S., Kubin N. D. Evolyutsiya tekhnologiy primeneniya sinteticheskikh materialov v rekonstruktsii myagkikh tkaney: ot gernioplastiki k khirurgii tazovogo prolapsa [The evolution of synthetic materials application technologies for soft tissues reconstruction: from hernioplastics to surgery of pelvic prolapse]. Vestnik SPbGU. [Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Medicine]. 2013, Ser. 11, Vyp. 2: 131-140.
6. Shkarupa D. D., Kubin N. D. Proteziruyushchaya rekonstruktsiya tazovogo dna vlagalishchnym dostupom: sovremennyy vzglyad na problemu [Prosthetic reconstruction of the pelvic floor using vaginal approach: contemporary view]. Eksperimentalnaya i Klinicheskaya Urologiya. [Experimental and Clinical Urology]. 2015; 1: 88.
7. Bejenar V. F., Bogatyreva E. V., Tsypurdeeva A. A., Tsuladze L. K., Rusina E. I., Guseva E.S. New possibilities of surgical correction of pelvic organ prolapse using synthetic implants: ways to prevent postoperative complications. Obstetrics. Gynecology. Reproduction. 2012; 6 (2): 6-13.
8. Lee D. M., Ryu Y. W., Lee Y. T., A predictive factor in overactive bladder symptoms improvement after combined anterior vaginal wall prolapse repair: a pilot study. Korean J. Urol. 2012; 53 (6): 405-409.
9. Rogo-Gupta L., Rodriguez L. V., Litwin M. S., Trends in surgical mesh use for pelvic organ prolapse from 2000 to 2010. Obstetrics. Gynecology. 2012; 120 (5): 1105-1115.
10. Twiss C., The epidemiology, social burden, and genetics of pelvic organ prolapse. Current bladder disfunction reports. 2008; 3: 90-94.
Information about authors:
Mukhiddinov Nuriddin Davlatalievich – Department of Surgical Diseases and Endosurgery of the State Educational Establishment “Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of the Republic of Tajikistan”, Doctor of Medical Sciences; tel.: (+992) 919246916; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rustamova Mekhriniso Sanginovna – Associate Professor at the State Establishment “Tajik Scientific-Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology” of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of population of the Republic of Tajikistan, Doctor of Medical Sciences; tel.: (+992) 935756464; e-mail: email@example.com
Rakhimova Bunavsha Saatovna – Obstetrician-gynecologist of the State Establishment “Tajik Scientific-Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology” of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of population of the Republic of Tajikistan