THE HISTOLOGICAL SPECIALITIES OF PLACENTES AND ANGIOGENESIS GROWS FACTORS EXPRESSION IN WOMEN WITH UTERUS SUTURE
KAMILOVA M.YA., KOLOBOV A.V.,
DZHURAEV A.S., YUNUSOVA S.KH.
State Establishment “Tajik Scientific-Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology” of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of population of the Republic of Tajikistan
Saint Petersburg State University
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Aim. To estimate histological features of placenta and degree of angiogenesis factors TGF–β1 и bFGF expression in woman with uterus suture.
Material and Methods. The histological and immunohistochemical studies of placenta of 10 healthy women and placenta of 12 women with suture in uterus, placentation on the front wall were conducted.
Results. The chronic placental insuffi in women with uterus suture and placentation on the front wall more often manifests itself by hypoplastic form with circulation disorders of high degree, also light or acute form of adaptive reaction. The tendency to decreasing of bFGF expression and statistically signifi increasing of TGF–β1 expression was esti- mated.
Conclusion. The pathogenesis of placental insufficiently in women with uterus suture, and placentation on the front wall characterizes with functional disorders in cells of endothelial, macrophages as results of angiogenesis factors TGF–β1 и bFGF disbalance.
Key words: uterus suture, placental insufficiently, histological features of placenta, expression angiogenesis factors TGF–β1 и bFGF
- Abdurakhmanov M., Rasulova G. T., Boymatova K., Prenatalnoe razvitie ploda pri beremennosti vysokogo riska [Prenatal development of the fetus in high-risk preg- nancy]. Dushanbe, Aziya-Print Publ., 2010; 159.
- Barinov V., Bindyuk A. V., Ralko V. V., K voprosu o rodorazreshenii beremennykh s rubtsom na matke [On the issue of delivery of pregnant women with uterine scar]. Rossiyskiy vestnik akushera-ginekologa – Russian Bul- letin of Obstetrician-Gynecologist, 2015; 4: 29-33.
- Dobrokhotova E., Kuznetsova P. A., Kopyleva Yu. V. Kesarevo sechenie: proshloe i budushchee [Caesar- ean section: past and future]. Ginekologiya – Gynecology, 2015; 3: 24-31.
- Kovalev V., Zanko Yu. V., Yarotskaya N. N. Otsenka pokazateley perekisnogo okisleniya lipidov, antioksidantnoy sistemy krovi i sostoyaniya endo- teliya u patsientov pri formirovanii zaderzhki rosta ploda [Evaluation of lipid peroxidation, antioxidant system of blood and endothelial state in patients with formation of fetal growth retardation]. Vestnik VGMU– Journal “Vestnik of Vitebsk State Medical University”, 2014; 13(5): 74-80.
- Chaiworapongsa , Romero R., Korzeniewski S. J., Maternal plasma concentrations of angiogenic/anti- angiogenic factors in the third trimester of pregnancy to identify the patient at risk for stillbirth at or near term and severe late preeclampsia. Am. J . Obstet. Gynecol., 2013; 208 (4): 287.
- Hsieh T-T., Chen S-F., Lo L-M., The Association Between Maternal Oxidative Stress at Mid-Gestation and Subsequent Pregnancy Reproductive Sciences, 2015; 19(5): 505-512.
- Pregnancy outcome in women with previous one Caesarean section. J. Slin. Diagn. Res., 2014; 8(2): 99-102.
Information about authors:
Kamilova Markhabo Yadgarovna – Manager of Obstetrics Division of the State Establishment “Tajik Scientifi Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecolo- gy and Perinatology” of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of population of the Republic of Tajikistan, Doctor of Medical Sciences; e-mail: mar- email@example.com
Kolobov Andrey Viktorovich – Head of the De- partment of Pathological Anatomy; e-mail: kolobo- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dzhuraev Olim Salimovich – Head of the Patholo- goanatomic Division of the State Establishment “Na- tional Medical Center «Shifobakhsh»”; e-mail: alim- email@example.com
Yunusova Surae Khursandovna – Head of the De- partment of of the State Establishment “Tajik Scientif- ic-Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology” of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of population of the Republic of Tajikistan