EVALUATION OF CRITERIA FOR THE EFFECTIVENESS OF DIALYSIS THERAPY AND ANEMIA CORRECTION IN PATIENTS WITH TERMINAL STAGE OF CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE AT THE STAGE OF PREOPERATIVE PREPARATION FOR TRANSPLANTATION

MURADOV A.M., DOSTIEV U.A., DOSTIEV A.R.,

SAFARZODA A.M., MURADOV A.A., SHUMILINA O.V.

Department of Efferent Medicine and Intensive Care of the State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of the Republic of Tajikistan»

Department of Innovative Surgery and Transplantology of the State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of the Republic of Tajikistan»

State Establishment “City Scientific Center of Reanimation and Detoxification” of the Dushanbe Health Department


Aim. Identification of features of hemodialysis therapy, assessment of anemia and its correction in patients with terminal stage of chronic kidney disease (TsCKD) in the Republic of Tajikistan.

Material and methods. 100 patients with stage V of CKD were objects of study. Men 56 (56%), women 44 (44%), average age 38,5±3,8 years. Depending on the degree of immunological risk of acute rejection before transplantation patients were divided into 3 groups. The degree of immunological risk was assessed by the compatibility of HLA-antigens and the number of previous antibodies (PRA).

Results. 39% of patients had mild anemia, 32% had moderate anemia, and 29% had severe anemia. Only 19% of patients re­ceived normal doses of erythropoietin, while the remaining 81% did not match the norm: 53% of them received 4000 IU, 28% – 2000 IU of erythropoietin. The number of sessions of renal replacement therapy (hemodialysis) (HD) in 25,0% of patients was 3 times, in 25% – 2 times, in 50% – 1 session of HD per week. Adequate blood perfusion in the volume of 70-80 liters during the hemodialysis session was available only in 21,0% of patients, which is due to the peculiarities of vascular access.

Conclusion. Carrying out the necessary 3 sessions of hemodialysis is not available to most patients in our Republic. The reason is the high cost of the procedure and the low level of material condition of patients. This negatively affects the outcome of trans­plantation. Most patients also do not receive the necessary doses of erythropoietin. They do not undergo adequate correction of anemia at the stage of preparation for transplantation.

Key words: teeth, intensity of caries, anemia, children, teeth raid, fissure


REFERENCES

1. Agrawal S., Singh A. K., Shar R. K. Immune mech­anisms involved in solid organ transplantation. Indian Journal Nephrology. 2017; 12: 92-102.

2. Choo S. Y. The HLA system: genetics, Immunol­ogy, clinical testing, and clinical implications. Yonsei Medical Journal. 2017; 48 (1): 11-23.

3. Ehrenberg P. K., Geretz A., Baldwin K. M., et al. High-throughput multiplex HLA genotyping by next-gen­eration sequencing using multi-locus individual tagging. BMC Genomics. 2016;15(1): 864. doi: 10.1186/1471-2164- 15-864.

4. Trowsdale J. The MHC, disease and selection. Immunology Letters. 2015; 137 (1-2): 1-8.

5. Mahdi B. M. A glow of HLA typing in organ transplantation. Clinical and Translational Medicine. 2016; 2 (1): 6.


Information about authors:

Muradov Alisher Mukhtarovich – Head of the De­partment of Efferent Medicine and Intensive Care of the State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of the Republic of Tajikistan», Doctor of Medical Sciences, Full Professor; tel.: +(992)900730110; e-mail: Alisher­Muradov@mail.ru

Dostiev Ashur Radzhabovich – Professor at the Department of Innovative Surgery and Transplan­tology of the State Educational Establishment «In­stitute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of the Republic of Tajikistan», Doctor of Medical Sciences; tel.: (+992)935002375

Dostiev Umed Ashurovich – Applicant at the De­partment of Efferent Medicine and Intensive Care of the State Educational Establishment «Institute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of the Re­public of Tajikistan»; tel.: (+992)917217744; e-mail: umed.dostiev@yandex.ru

Safarzoda Abdullo Mumin – Director of the Scien­tific Center for Resuscitation and Detoxification of Dushanbe city, Doctor of Medical Sciences; Associ­ate Professor; Tel: (+992) 985210400

Muradov Amirsher Alisherovich – Assistant of the Department of Efferent Medicine and Intensive Care of the State Educational Establishment «Insti­tute of Postgraduate Education in Health Sphere of the Republic of Tajikistan», Candidate of Medical Sciences; tel.: (+992)900003456; e-mail: amirsher_ muradov@mail.ru

Shumilina Olga Vladimirovna – scientific secretary of the State Establishment “City Scientific Center of Reanimation and Detoxification” of Dushanbe, Candidate of Medical Science; tel.: +(992)900002345;

e-mail: oshumilina2008@yandex.ru


Pages: 30-35

Download the article

Scroll Up